This notice describes how your medical information may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to this information. This notice is in place to protect the misuse of your information. Please review it carefully.
- We are required by law to maintain privacy and security of your protected health information.
- We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information.
- We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it.
- We will not use your information other than as described here unless you tell us otherwise in writing. You may change your mind at any time.
- For more information: www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/consumers/noticepp.html.
- We never market, rent or sell information. EVER. We will not share your information with any third party outside of this organization other than to fulfill a request by you.
Use and Disclosure
We are the sole owners of the information on this website. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or direct contact with you. We may use your information to:
- Treat you/respond to you regarding the reason for contact
- Bill for services
- Run our organization
- Do research
- Comply with the law
- Address workers' compensation, law enforcement or other government requests
- Respond to lawsuits and legal actions
- Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you with offers, specials, new products/services or changes to this policy.
You have the right to:
- Opt out of future contact from us at anytime.
- Get a copy of your paper or electronic medical record.
- Correct your paper or electronic medical record.
- Request confidential communication.
- Ask us to limit the information we share.
- Request a list of those we have shared your information with, if any.
- Request a copy of this privacy notice.
- File a complaint if you feel that your privacy rights have been violated.
- Have us delete any data we may have about you.
We take precautions to protect your personal information. Any sensitive information sent via the website is protected. Only employees who require your information to perform a specific job will have access to your information. The computers/servers where information is stored are secured.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REPORT A PROBLEM:
If you have questions about this notice, feel that we are not abiding by this notice or would like to to file a complaint, you may do so with our Privacy Officer and Owner, Breanna Duncan, who can be contacted at 678-231-8741 or via email. All complaints must be submitted in writing.
This website may contain links to other organizations or websites. The Mama Mantra, LLC is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of other websites.